Best Outdoor Patio Dining Tables For Under $300
In this post, we’ll look into the top rated patio dining tables suited for anyone with a budget of $300 and under (prices correct as of the writing of the post, prices are subject to change by sellers). Whether you’re looking for an aluminum cast table or a wood table, these are the best rated by customers. And best of all, they ship free of charge right to your doorstep!
Strathwood Vashon Hardwood Dining Table:
- Made from Shorea wood, an all-weather hardwood that is very durable.
- Measures 63-inches wide by 35-inches deep by 30-inches tall.
- Fits 6 seats.
- Features an umbrella hole in the middle.
- Some assembly required.
- Matching chairs and benches available, sold separately.
- Part of the Strathwood Vashon Collection.
Strathwood Brook Rectangular Dining Table:
- Modern style rectangular dining table for outdoor patios.
- Made from lightweight aluminum frame with tightly slated resin top.
- Perfect for use all year round, with rust-resistant aluminum.
- Measures 59 inches long by 39-1/3 inches wide by 29-1/2 inches high.
- Fits 6 seats.
- Part of the Strathwood Brook collection. Matching chairs sold separately.
Home Style Biscayne Round Outdoor Dining Table:
- Round dining table made of solid cast aluminum.
- Hand antiqued power coated finish. Sealed with clear coat for protection.
- Measures 42-inch diameter by 29-inch height.
- Features an umbrella hole.
- Matching chairs sold separately, available as swivel or arm chairs.
Strathwood St. Thomas Round Cast Aluminum Dining Table:
- All weather, cast aluminum dining table from Strathwood.
- Lightweight, rust resistant and very durable.
- Measures 47-1/2 inches in diameter by 28-1/2 inches high.
- Easy to assemble.
- Dark-brown finish with bronze highlights and silver flecks.
- Matching chairs sold separately. Part of the Strathwood St. Thomas collection.